Sunday, April 11, 2010

I thought I lost it!

Well, for whatever reason, my computer was acting oddly today, so I shut it down. Except when I turned it back on, it acted even funnier--but it wasn't funny--Nothing but a black screen!

I was finally able to shut it down properly, and finally got it to reboot properly. It seems to be working fine at the moment, but I think that I will shut it down when I go nighty-night.

I did a little bit of knitting and crocheting today, working on my log-cabin afghan and the cotton grannie squares. This after quite a bit of fudging with the cotton yarn to make SOMETHING, Anything! There just wasn't enough yarn left really to do much of anything with it, so I added it to the afghan. That's now put away in the yarn tub in favor of something new to work on.

What shall I work on though?

Hubby made up for his faux pas yesterday. He bought me an ice-cream cone. He never does that, so I know he's making up for his lousy behavior. I suppose I'll forgive him. He's worth it. I feel better this evening too, so I think I might start something new, or I might take up an older project-there are a fair number of those. I really would like to start a new pair of socks.

I suppose I will check my list of to do's and find something that's been languishing in my WIP pile. That's always good for something.

In any case, I have my puter back, and I have my knitting mojo back. I will chat with you tomorrow!

No comments: