Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to My World!

Instead of "Welcome to My World, which I suppose would be equally intriguing, but what I mean to say is that I am back home from my tramping and ready to get back on hat #2!

Ray's a happy camper and now has learned a valuable lesson--but he tramped all over the state with me, and now he's back to joining the citizenry on the world wide web.

I still have yet to introduce him to blogging--he may never get that far, but for what it's worth, at least he's willing to give it the old college try.

Speaking of college--Michigan State University won by one point against Wisconsin today, and WHAT A BARNBURNER!! Such an exciting game. They won by the skin of their teeth (obviously), but the last several minutes were like...

Well, like when you're in labor, and they wheel you into the delivery room, and you're pushing, and the head pops out..sort of like that.

So Ray and I watched those last few moments on the television when we got back from Tramping.

I picked up my wool from Zielinger's.
We then drove to Saginaw, and stopped at Best Buy, where I got a wireless router, a USB port extender, some ink for my printer, and a new printer..

Hold it right there. Did you just say you bought another printer? You betcha. This one's got lots of bells and whistles, and it's wireless too. And now, my hubby can connect to my machine and connect to the internet. He'll be so happy.

Sort of an early Christmas present if you know what I mean.

From Best Buy we stopped at Michael's where I picked up some more of the yarn I'm using to make the hats for everyone--I got a bit more grey, as I believe that I'm going to run out, and I got a couple of balls of a reddish-purplish...and I got a recharging station for size AA Energizer batteries, and some rechargable batteries.

From there, Ray and I drove to Meijer's where I picked up a few things for the groceries, and then I got an air filter for my car...

And then we drove back to Ray's house and watched the last bit of the game on tv. We listened to most of the last half on the radio, and were stunned when we found out that MSU was behind! After how they "nailed" U of M to the wall? This just did not compute--but in the final analysis, MSU won the day.

Then I got in my car and drove home.

It's a long way to Ray's house, when you're on your way back, and antsy to get back into your chair and knit...so I'm home now. I have my chips and salsa, and I'm off to my chair to enjoy them.

I hope you all have a splendid day.

No comments: