Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm so EXCITED!

Little things excite me, just as little things tick me off. Today, my happiness is directed at my sugar level, which is at 215--and I think that's what the doctor wants to see, hence the happy title. I'm here, blogging, while eating my chocolate flavored Special K cereal...never forget, a walking, talking plug machine over here...saying (mostly to myself), this stuff is pretty good! In truth, I do like this cereal--diet food has come a long way.

Now I suppose it's not really "diet" food, but st least it's not like FROSTED FLAKES, right?

The last day of my "forced upon me" new eating regime, and I feel better than I have in WEEKS--so the lethargy and stuff has been mostly sugar related. The other half of the coin, though, is the stress level, which has been WAY down since being off work--which also helps with the "diet" part, as you might guess. So what of tomorrow?

Last night was a late night, too. I stayed up and watched Monday Night RAW on television. My husband doesn't understand why I like to watch this stupid stuff. *I* don't know why I like to watch this stupid stuff. I suppose it mostly fills the time and gives a steady amount of "white noise" while I knit. Now, I could knit in the quiet, and probably enjoy it just as much, but there are some characters on that show that I like, and some I don't like, who I really *LIKE* to see getting beaten to a pulp and tossed to the mat and made the fool. Oh, yes...that's the good part!

Evil monger than I am...while I rub my hands and titter wickedly...hehehehehe.

But seriously, isn't there someone (or something) you'd like to beat the living snot out of, and pin them to the floor in exhaustion! YES! My job!

Maybe I could make that my stress reliever?

No comments: