Sunday, November 2, 2008

Morning Already!

It was a short night, believe me. Hubby worked a double shift yesterday, and like a good wifey, I had supper waiting for him when he got home.

I was so tired--it was, after all, nearly 1am when we hit the sack--of course, due to daylight savings time, it was REALLY 2am--So this morning, while it's 7am (REALLY 8am) I am still tired and wishing I could return to slumber, but what would be the point? I'm only having nightmares anyway.

I finished another hat last night. I'm still coughing, but not as much, and I'm hoping that I can get another hat in today, since I bought more yarn for it yesterday. I should really knit on the piggie socks, but I'm enjoying these quick and easy hats so much, it's almost like I think I can make over a dozen of them for the whole family, and not bat an eye--well, we'll just see about that.

I have zero scheduled to do today, other than clean up doggie sickness on the floor again. I bought her IAMS pet food this time, and I'm thinking it's not mild enough, so a trip to McCord's in Ionia might be in the picture. Mandy is outside, yelping to be let in, but I'm ignoring her for the moment.

I obtained a USP adapter and hooked it up, but I'm having trouble with it, I think. Everything on my computer is underlined now. EVERYTHING. And the computer is seriously slow. Probably because I installed an antivirus program, and of course, you know that affects speed. I deleted Norton to speed up my puter. I almost wish that I could have a small external hard drive with the anti-virus sofware on it and plug it into the computer only when I need it...but then my internet security wouldn't be there. So I suppose it's not worth my time to uninstall it.

Since the first scan caught 2 virus files, and while they were just in my temp folder, it's likely that they could have done some damage at some point or other--as both were trojans. Call me blessed.

No comments: