Thursday, November 20, 2008

Computer Issues

My computer must be cold. It's moving very very slowly this morning. Much like I do, you understand, but still, it's frustrating when you want to get on the internet and surf at 60 miles and hour!

Of course, hubby didn't light a fire in the corn stove last night, so it's only 54 degrees inside the house, but then it's warmer inside than outside, which is a mere 40 something. Even so, the tips of my fingers are like ice, and we won't even talk about my feet!

Sugars are at a good level this morning, and didn't jump at all during the night. I lost another pound, which is ALWAYS a good thing, and I think that keeping my sugars at a reasonable 140 or so will help me drop off a lot of this weight. Maybe once hubby sees how much I'm losing, he'll start watching his intake, too. It doesn't help me diet if he sits in his chair and eats an entire plate heaping and full of goulash, now, does it?

I'm trying to get up enough gumption to go start the car, but I'm so cold--I am having trouble thinking about the walk to work, and I'm considering parking outside the office initially, and then moving my car later in the day, which will give me a little more warmth to the weather for a more pleasant walk back to the office; however, it depends mostly on what the temperature is planning on doing throughout the day, and frankly, I haven't checked that out. Most of the time, in Michigan, you can count on the weather warming about 30 degrees during the day--40 degrees in the summer--omg. I think I just talked myself out of going to work AT ALL. Laughing. See? It's already looking like a good day!

See ya!

No comments: