Thursday, May 6, 2010

HOLY SMOKES!

I'm back online with a vengeance! I switched over to Sprint, and they sold me a "router-air card" in one, that will connect 5 different devices and dongle a 6th.

We're looking at all of us being able to connect, cleanly and efficiently, with very little effort, and it worked like a charm.

But not at first.

I actually had to connect to it on my husband's computer first, and then I figured out how to change the configurations on my machine to force it to connect, and then, while I was on the phone with my guru--IT CONNECTED!

I don't think I've ever been so happy to connect to the internet. I thought my machine was done for--and that I'd never connect again. Well, now I have to go and connect to my yahoo groups again and get the mail started, so that I can get behind again.

Oh, and recommendations? Definitely get the Sprint Overdrive. Easy set up, easy connect. Just like it should be!

No comments: