Monday, May 31, 2010

I've Been Busy!

I've been playing with the Html for my blog. So if you've been seeing some strange, odd colors here and there, it's because I've been spending a LOT of time trying to get the backgrounds to work with my new setup--you see, I didn't want the coloring to change, but did want a wider space to post in.

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase



And I think I have finally got it. Thanks to Blogger Buster, Adjusting the Margins etc., and a few blogger template aficionado's from the World Wide Web, I finally realized that just one picture was hanging up the whole works and causing the background to error out.

So I redid the actual picture to the number of pixels I wanted, uploaded to Flickr and used it, instead of the original picture, and HOLY COW! It worked. My blog is back to normal.

Sorry, to those who have itty bitty screen resolutions, but you still should be able to view it--

In any case, it's Monday. It's hot. It's only 7 am. I've got the air conditioner on high, and I'm still hot. It's been too hot to knit, or even watch television! I surely hope that this isn't an indicator of how the entire summer is going to be. I will wither into a raisin! I sure hope not. After getting a closer look at this dude,

I think he's just about ugly.

No comments: