Saturday, May 22, 2010

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase


I've re-installed a widget that helps me post my blog, called Zemanta. I used this program once before, and I really liked it.



I like posting pictures in my blog that have to do with what I'm writing about. Apparently, it's a little buggie, as I have to re-arrange the pictures to coincide with the posting differently. It didn't "goof up" before when I had it, so I'm not sure if it's operator error or not.

King of Swords from the Rider-Waite Tarot deckImage via Wikipedia







I drew a tarot card this morning-The King of Swords reversed-with just the query, what's to happen today. Note that it's a man, set on a throne, holding a sword? This is a warring King. Usually, when I draw him upright, I know that I have to beware of my husband's moods. Reversed, however, means that plans for today might go completely awry, and it's usually *his* plans, rather than mine.











A photo of a cup of coffee.Image via Wikipedia




In the meantime, I've had my coffee, and I'm thinking it's time for breakfast, but what to eat? I'm thinking about bacon and eggs, but pancakes sounds much more appetizing.

No comments: