Saturday, May 8, 2010

A-Line Dress for My DGD

I am half done. The back is finished. I've started the front. Things are going well.

Except for my printer, of course, but I'm still working on that.

In the meanwhile, I have lots of knitting to do, AND I have to go to the store to get milk. We are out.

Pretty mundane stuff. I know.

We had thunderstorms yesterday, and the weatherman is calling for rain today as well. It sounds like another weekend stuck indoors--I can knit, but hubby has literally nothing to do with himself. Perhaps I'll get him involved in cleaning up the kitchen before I settle in for knitting.

Please note the evil grin on my face...

IMG00077.jpg

I had all kinds of cool stuff planned for today. Going to breakfast. Cleaning the kitchen. Going to his aunt's house to help sort through her mother in law's stuff--Mother In Law died recently, and his aunt just can't bear to do it alone. She was apparently really close to her MIL.

Hubby just wants to lay in bed. You know what that means. Doing nothing all day for him, while I work my rear off. Funny how that just really irritates me.

No comments: