Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Selling My Car

I'm going to sell my red sportscar on Craigslist.

I have a 2003 Red Grand Am--beautiful car. My husband doesn't want to pay for 3 cars to be insured, so I'm going to start driving his brand new car, and I'm going to sell my Grand Am.

This is a little disturbing on the one hand, because I really like my sporty little Grand Am!

It's a good thing on the other hand, because the Impala is newer and gets better gas mileage. It has, however, already been in an accident (due to hubby's neglectful driving habits), and therefore I feel will fare much better in my hands than in his.

So I have put the Grand Am into storage, and will one day have the interior detailed. Then it will be sold. I hope that I can get what I want for it price-wise. My step son tells me that for sure I should be able to get at least that much for it.

On a knitterly note, I have sewn the sides of the dress up, hemmed the lower edge and have picked up stitches for the armhole--only to find out that I'm going to need to work the armholes a la magic loop. I had initially thought perhaps double points, but then realized that I could work magic loop just as easily. I'll be working the armholes tomorrow, then. The neckline will likely be finished sometime, probably Thursday evening. Then I can give the article on Friday night.

All things remaining equal, it should be ready. I'm geeked about it.

No comments: