Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Computer Internet

Well the short story is "It's down." The long version is that Verizon has become a real pain and isn't giving me the service that I need. Since my contact is met, I'm planning to switch to Sprint again with a $50 a month fee for state employees, but I'll bet there's something else that I'll get charged--I will check it out.

My husband wants me to get a Sprint air card that will slide into this router--so that everyone connects through the router--but I have doubts that it will also route the printer.

The office has limited my access to this blog and so I must keep this short, but I have had to go no mail on all my groups--which I'll have to catch up later.

In the meanwhile, I'll blog from my phone. It will be slower, but at least I'm not timed.

No comments: