Sunday, December 16, 2007

At the End of the Day

There is naught much to say--save that I finished the back of my son's 3rd sweater vest AND knit the ribbing and 21 rows into the front of the last sweater vest. My fingers are numb. My shoulders are tired. My feet hurt.

Wait? My feet hurt? Why should my feet hurt? This is an unknown, but my rump hurts from sitting in the same position most of the day.

We got our driveway plowed out. Tomorrow, the plow will come through and plug the driveway again with snow from the roadway. Hopefully, I will still be able to get into the drive when I arrive home.

Well, it's not VERY late, but even though I took a nap, I am still drowsy. My cat is begging me to sit and rock him, but I am tired of sitting in the rocker for a while, and that's why I am here.

Of course, the eyes are a little crossed from looking at knitting all day. Perhaps I'll go into the living room in a bit, sit in my hubby's chair for a while, lean back, and watch the last of the 3rd part of Lord of the Rings.

Goodnight.

No comments: