Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pillows on the way!


PC230005
Originally uploaded by drapert
Almost done, just one more seam to hand sew on each of them, figured I'd do it tonight while watching television.

Aren't they pretty?




PC230004
Originally uploaded by drapert

And the fronts...

I also took a pic of my little Halloween Honduran Milksnake--he's just so cute, and not the slightest bit camera shy.



Today's Tarot Card is the Seven of Wands-reversed. Apparently, I'm giving up, when I should be putting forth my best efforts in order to win!

Win what? So I ask, and I pull the Ace of Wands--entitled creativity--I think perhaps that the cards are trying to tell me to get those pillows done, and done right now!

The weather is so cold today--and far too much wind! The snow is all gone, there is none in the forecast for Christmas, either. It's going to be a brown Christmas.

But at least all the presents are present and accounted for! I'm very pleased to say. But I do have to go outdoors and feed the sheeps...not that they'll likely come--I'll be willing to bet that they would just as soon stay in the barn! If I were a sheep, that's where I'd stay in this wind!!

No comments: