Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good Morning, once again!

I woke up dreaming this morning...about the very handsome, dashing and daring fellow that played the King in Lord of the Rings...no, not the old guy--the YOUNG guy. Only he wasn't a king in my dream--and he played bagpipes! He was single and interested in the recipes at my family's reunion--but he was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy--apparently had committed murder, spent a tad time in jail, and was let out early because he helped get somebody "worse" than he was--anyway, he gives me this tender kiss at the end of my dream--with just the slightest bit of ...wait, maybe there's children reading this....

CENSORED!

So when I am fully awake, I'm thinking about this fuzzy face and soft kiss, and my husband SWEARS it wasn't him.

Okay....

Please tell me that the dog didn't kiss me!

But the way reality intrudes on my dreams, I'm afraid that I might have kissed my dog.

EW! DOG GERMS!

pttui.

ack

COFFEE!

So I got a bit of spinning done on my wheel last night and here's my effort for an hour or two. The bobbin is about half full. The bag is still about 3/4's full. I have a long way to go! This is the chiengora that I'm working on. Very soft, and I love spinning it--for a while.



Then it gets old, but as long as I can get a skein or two done every time I see the owner, he's happy. The dog hair is his late chow--white, of course. He has about 3 pounds of undercoat left. He gave me 7 pounds to spin up with my wool, and it has become the "never ending project".







I also want to make some of these....
This is a Tribble. I can't even begin to tell you where to find it, as I copied the text for the pattern into word. It's not my pattern, and I don't have the link anymore--It's a scrubbie. You can make them out of 100% nylon---or you can make them out of cotton.

They are cute and fast.



Next on my list of "to do's" is my hubby's socks--which I haven't got a pattern for yet--at least nothing is yapping at me. The yarn is ready to go, but I need a manly pattern--because I really don't want to do plain old vanilla stockinette! Sigh. Seems I always run into this sort of problem, but I have time to think about it. In the meantime...the chiengora is calling.


Today's tarot card is the King of Cups reversed. A propensity for overindulgence in sensuality and idleness--great enthusiam for new ideas and projects but no progress toward completing them (that part is so wrong--progress is being made!) Flitting from one idea to another (yes, that's happening). Beware of a well-intentioned but hasty friend--he is not reliable. I asked about my step son, who is hardly the King of Cups, but he is rather hasty, and unreliable--as I posted previously. He may be coming over today to play computer games with my hubby. I should probably make myself scarce and go to the LYS. If the Sprint store is open, I should get a new battery for my cell phone.


Or maybe I should just drift back into dreamland and dream about my sweetheart--hehe, or not.


Cya!

No comments: