Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweater #2 est fini!


PC220018
Originally uploaded by drapert
Finally got sweater #2 done for my son--

Isn't it cool! I can hardly contain myself.

I start the finishing on the sweater #3 today (Saturday), and perhaps I can get some Christmas shopping done later? Yes, it will be a zoo unless I go early this morning, but I have this sinus headache--

I thought work would never end yesterday, but I got my office cleared out and a fair amount of things completed. I'm even considering looking for another job, but don't ask me why--it's not what I need for all sorts of reasons, and my retirement is tied up in my current job--bah! I'll just stay home and get some A+ relaxation in.

Doesn't that sound wonderful?

Well, it's coffee time, and must get on that last sweater. Later!

No comments: