Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finished Soap Sock!



I finished the Soap Sock (aka Soap Sack) found here. Very cute, and here's the pic.

I might just make one for my mom, too. Very easy, but instead of ribbon, which I thought might not hold up in my shower, I made some I-cord, and threaded it through the loops. All in all, a quick two day, part of the time project that I started yesterday at the office on my breaks and lunch. I put some Lavender and Chamamile scented hand-made soap from one of the ladies in the bagpipe band.



Thank you, Pat!



Next in line is to work on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL--which sadly, I'm losing interest in, because it's the same pattern start to finish. I think I would have liked to see the pattern switch halfway through the cloth, but so far, that hasn't happened, and I might have to make that change on my own, just for kicks...but I'd like to have one that looks like everyone else's too! So until I finish this one, I can't start on the next...here's the progress pic.


So, as you can see, I've been busy. Have to upload it all to Ravelry now.

BuBye!

No comments: