Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Friday again!

Once again it's Friday. If it wasn't Friday, I would be really mad.

It's snowing again.

Now, I don't know about you, but I am surely tired of driving in snow.

Jeff told me last night that I wouldn't be able to get our pickup truck out of the snow in order to go get our corn for our corn stove.

Not being the type of person who likes being "told" what she "can or can't do", I promptly went outside and got the truck UNSTUCK, backed it down a slippery slope, and then drove it into our driveway.

I'm one of those "where there's a will, there's a way" and by golly, I wasn't going to let a little snow get into my way!

Now, I want it to get in my way because I have no will or desire to go to work. But it's Friday Friday FRIDAY!

But I thought over staying home, and find I have even less desire to do that. God help me. I hate being "stuck inside", even more, so I'll head on in to the office.

I managed to get a few more rows done on my socks. Pictures perhaps tomorrow.

Firefox doesn't seem to understand that there are progress bars that are colorful on my blog--that or else blogger was having fits. With Firefox, I can use all the neat little buttons and whistles--for instance, if I find a pattern online that I like and want to make, I have a button on my links bar called Ravel It. If I understand this button correctly, if I find a website, I click that button, and the information from the site goes directly into my favorites--and can then be added to my queue or to my projects list. Cool beans, eh?

I'd like to talk more--for instance how I'm going to go to Ann Arbor's band practice on Sunday, and how I'm planning to get some spinning done tonight since the weather doesn't appear that it's going to cooperate, but for now, I have to feed the sheep, start the car, put my coat on and get my hand-knit socks and head out the door for slippery slopes down the road.

I hope that my clothes are fast.

No comments: