Monday, February 18, 2008

My latest dishcloth contribution so far...



Sort of a small picture--wasn't expecting that, but it's got the general information. The colors I'm using are navy blue and cream...and I'm going to call it "Blue Berries and cream". It will go well with my kitchen, which is a medium blue.

I do wish that people would stop betraying me. I don't appreciate being lied to, and have to figure out what the truth really is and still feel good about myself! I don't appreciate people who try to SPARE feelings, as I'd much rather know the TRUTH, and have the opportunity to call that person an idiot, since that person deserves it. It's difficult for me to look at the person betraying me and say "you didn't deserve my friendship whatsoever", turn and walk away, because I really do care. I've been slapped in the face too many times to have deserved it.

There needs to be a special place in hell for people like that who do that to me--even those who call themselves Christians. That, or else send me there so I don't ever have to deal with them AGAIN, but I expect then I'd be totally alone.

Sigh. Ya just can't win in this game, can ya?

No comments: