Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh, so TIRED!

Therefore, I'm not going to be quite so wordy tonight.

Have put some new projects on Ravelry, and they'll show up on the right side in the widget.

I got some new yarn.

I worked hard on the drum salute with my son, who also worked hard tonight, and I think that by the time I see him again on Sunday, he will be ready for anything I throw at him.

Reason I'm so tired? I couldn't get to sleep last night due to the hot cocoa at Knit Night. Finally nodded off at about 2am. I am forcing myself to stay awake another hour so that I get a full night's rest, not over not under.

I started another pair of Knitty's "Breeze", but I want to do the heel different, and I'm not sure how I should proceed. I want the heel and gusset in one piece--no holes in the sides. I'll check with Queen Kahuna's Book on Two Socks on Two Circs, and see if I can find something that will fit the bill.

Waiting for the email to download, because I ordered a yoke patterned sweater from Vogue, and I think it's going to work up nicely in my handspun.

But, the email didn't show the last installment of the Monthly Dishcloth (booo!), so I'm going over to Ravelry to update there.

No comments: