Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tarot Draw

Long while back, before getting booted from the band, I drew the Sun, then the Star reversed. And they dealt with the band, I'm sure. Big ideas, big dreams, the world is your oyster, but you'll not get your wish this time.

Sad, but true.

Today, I asked WHY?

I drew

The devil--addiction
The 6 of Wands-Victory
The 5 of Wands-Another struggle
The Fool-A new glorious journey with new hopes and dreams.

Basically, this means to me that while I strove hard to create something for the Bagpipe Band, I was prevented by someone else's addiction, but that Victory over the entire matter is at hand. There will be another time of struggling to hold my head above water, and probably others will be involved in the foray, but the result is that I will head off in a different direction, with my head held high (perhaps not watching where my feet might fall) with my head in the clouds, so to speak.

In short, something really cool is just around the corner. I just have to keep on keeping on. So that's what I plan to do.

No comments: