Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gray Days and Rainbows




On the way home from work, it started to rain suddenly. Then, just as suddenly, the sun came out from behind the big rain cloud--and caused a complete double rainbow.






I took pictures, but they need editing yet. Otherwise, nothing interesting to report--even though I had my spin night last night.






Today's tarot card is the 10 of swords. This card is of a person, lying face down in the dirt with 10 swords sticking out of his back.






Well, I guess you know that today doesn't bode well for me for some reason--the heading on the Celtic Circle deck says Disillusionment. It sure looks like somebody died there on the card. But the 10 isn't a "death" card, but more like a "for heaven's sake, can things get any WORSE?" type of card. True to it's background, it defines my spirit this morning and yesterday at spin night. Sort of dull and difficult to bring life into the mix. A bla-zay day meant for staying home and sleeping in. One of those "gray days" that I have now and then. However, there is hope for gray days--they can only get better, and you can't have rainbows unless you have gray days.






Of course, they are forecasting snow-showers today.

No comments: