Monday, January 14, 2008

I learned something new today!

Yes, in fact, I did learn something new today.

I learned how to download a website into Front Page. I learned how to edit within Front Page and to upload it back to the server--all on the fly! And I taught somebody else how to do it, too!

I feel so...so...IMMORTAL!

Seriously, though, I was having a lot of difficulty. So I contacted the people who run the webserver. Now I want to update all my websites through Front Page! I mean, I have 3 now that I keep track of...

This one here, of course,
Then there's the old one on Geocities
And of course, the pipe band.

How many more can I keep track of? LOL! I just feel like a god. (little g)

I did such a big happy dance, that hubby thought I was losing my mind. Then I called the Pipe Major. Well, poo, he didn't have internet access handy...so I called the Pipe Sergent! He was ready with the computer, and he was SO IMPRESSED. He's the one I told how to update.

Now if someone would just tell me how to login to my geocities account with front page, I'd be all set! It would be helpful if someone would tell me how to do blogger with front page, too. And then I don't have to be online in order to do my numerous blogging and updates to my computer! Wow. I feel quite IMPORTANT. I feel like I could do anything.

Giggle. I feel giddy.

Doesn't take much, does it?

No comments: