Tuesday, January 1, 2008

TODAY is the DAY!

The first day of the year! Great time to start my hubby's new socks.
So why am I so scared?

Oh, by the way---

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry, had to do that--I was going to post my favorite firework pic, but since my son has my cd of all my summer pictures--it will have to wait.

I'm tired and cold and woke up too early. My neck has a kink in it, which is making me doubly irritable. Perhaps instead of trying to be creative today, I should just pack it all in and stay in bed for a wee bit longer--perhaps take something for the kink...

Yes, that sounds very good. Perhaps I'll see you next year? LOL! NOT A CHANCE!

Today's Tarot Card is the World Tree from the Sacred Circle tarot deck. The card where the entire cosmos meets at the center--a successful venture--the celebration of life itself...well---it's a good card to pull on the first day of the year, I suppose. I need to look into it a little better, but for now I think I'll just go back to bed with some Tylenol.

No comments: