Friday, January 18, 2008

List of Roving!

Here's a list of roving that I have. If you want some, let me know.

I also have blocking wires for sale. Stainless steel, 36" or less if you want, you can get as few or as many as you want. Shipping and handling will be extra of course, depending on where you are.


Batts
1 90x96 Queen Size white wool quilt batt (very nice from my own sheeps!)
1 60 x 90 Twin Size white wool quilt batt (same, but smaller)

2# brown alpaca roving (wonderful stuff in a cinnamon color)
1/2 # grey & white angora (uncarded)
1/2 # Iclandic roving (very bright white with a high glossy shine)
7 bags, 7# ea white romney wool roving (how in the world did I get so much ROVING?)
2 # shetland roving (this is actually being spun by me, so it's not for sale--I'll be making a fair isle sweater out of it)
11.5 bags 7#ea of grey romney wool (some of this may be Jacob--I know it by "feel")
1# silk hankies white (for hand dying your own silk thread!)
bits and pieces of wool and bunny fur (uncarded)

And of course, the blocking wires.

So email me if you're interested in anything--and we'll talk price!

No comments: